Studio Policies 2016 - 2017
REGISTRATION FEE: $30.00 for 1st dancer and $20.00 each additional family member
Also due with registration is ½ a month tuition installment that is non-refundable.
TUITION: Our season runs from Mid-August - May. The tuition rate is for the entire season (9 ½ months). It is not based on the number of classes during a month, but on the entire duration of our season. You may pay for the ***entire season in full, or opt to make monthly installments. You will not receive an invoice. If you are absent the 1st of the month, please pay your tuition in advance to prevent the late fee. Please keep this in mind for the months of Jan. (winter break) & April (spring break). If need to withdraw from a class, we require a 30 day written notice.
-Monthly installments are due the 1st of each month September – May. A $10 late fee will be added to your account after the 10th of the month.
-We accept cash, check, MC, Visa, Amex in person, online, or by phone - Returned check fee is $25
-There are no refunds for missed classes. A make-up schedule is available.
***If you pay your dancer’s tuition for the full year and withdraw from classes for any reason (loss of interest, school obligations, injury, illness, etc.) a 30% penalty will be applied to your refund for the remainder of the year. We suggest you only pay the year in full if you are 100% confident your dancer will participate fully in the entire season.
TWIRL PROGRAM: Tots With Imagination, Rhythm, and a Love of dance (TWIRL) is our exclusive pre-school and kinder program at Rhythm we developed that includes a reward ribbon, a super fun activity book (Twirl Classic), and a certificate of completion for each dancer at the end of the year. The TWIRL fee is $25/$15 per dancer and is due at Registration.
YEAR-END RECITAL: We produce a production at the end of the year with all dancers participating. This is an exciting end to the dance season! The shows will be May 30,31, June 1-4, 2017. This is an exciting and rewarding part of the season that everyone looks forward to and we encourage all dancers to participate.
*RECITAL COSTUMES: Approximately $75-$125 each. Payments are due by 12/1/16. Costume payments are non-refundable.
*RECITAL FEE: $25 (per dancer) & is due with costume payment. This fee helps cover the costs associated with putting on the production, and includes a special year end gift for the dancer.
*RECITAL TICKETS: All tickets will need to be purchased. Dancers performing do not need a ticket.
DRESS CODE: FLAIR (our boutique) carries all appropriate dancewear needed for class at RDC. Proper shoes & attire must be worn to participate in class. Hair should be pulled back off face for all classes. A proper bun must be worn for ballet class. BUNHEAD hair accessories are available in FLAIR. Don’t forget to write your name in all shoes, bags, etc. You can find descriptions and examples of the proper attire for each class on our here on our website.
GENERAL RULES:(please discuss these rules with your dancers, Thank you)
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINKS IN THE DANCE ROOMS. Water only please.
- No cell phones are allowed in the dance rooms at any time. If they are in your bag, they should be turned off.
- RDC is a large place, so please keep an eye on your children, no running or climbing on furniture PLEASE!
- All children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times unless they are in class.
- All personal belongings may be kept in the dressing room or in the studio with the dancer if needed. RDC is not responsible for items left in the studios.
- PRE-SCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN MOMS – Please take your dancer to the restroom BEFORE class begins to avoid accidents.
- Please make an effort to be prompt! We cannot be responsible for your child after class. Excessive tardiness picking up your child will result in additional fees.
- NO parents, friends, or siblings in the classroom at ANYTIME. This is for the benefit of your dancer. They will learn more if we have their complete attention.
- Viewing windows will be open the 1st full week of each month.
- If you drop a class, a 30-day written notice is required. You will be responsible for payment until the written notice is received.
- WE FOLLOW COBB COUNTY’S DECISION ON INCLEMENT WEATHER SCHOOL CLOSINGS. A make-up schedule will be available for any missed classes.
- Our staff is always available during office hours to answer any questions you might have. If you need to speak with your child’s teacher, please call to set up an appointment as we rarely have time between classes. You may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2016-2017 CALENDAR: We generally follow Cobb County Schools Calendar for closing. Please find the general dates below. Special note: We will NOT close for Cobb County Winter Break.
Special Note: If you attend a school district outside of Cobb County, please let us know if your child will be missing (for example, a different Spring Break, etc.). This could also affect your Dress Rehearsal or Show Schedule. Our Dress Rehearsals will be during the days of Tuesday, May 30 and Wednesday, May 31, 2017.
First Day of Class: August 22, 2016