Artistic Director: Katie Carroll
Fusion is a Teen Company at Rhythm Dance Center. Dancers must be entering 6th Grade to be eligible to audition for Fusion. There are two levels - Teen Fusion and Senior Fusion. This advanced level performing Company consists of talented, well-rounded dancers that represent Rhythm at Competitions and Conventions. A high level of commitment is expected of these dancers. Dance will need to be your first priority in order to maintain the level of Fusion. Fusion dancers will be at the studio three days a week taking classes in Jazz, Tap, Ballet, Hip-Hop, and Contemporary.
Please click here to view Fusion's 2021-2022 class schedule.
For audition information, visit our Performing Company Auditions page.
- Choosing dance as a priority over other extracurricular activities
- Attendance to 2 competitions and 3 conventions (competing at 2)
- Classes with guest teachers at Rhythm Dance Center
- Vibe City Workshop at Rhythm
- Tap the Map Workshop at Rhythm
- Opportunity to Audition for one extra group
- Attendance to Fusion Summer Intensive
- All Fusion boys will participate in GMx -- our all boys hip hop crew
- Participation in holiday show, company concert, year-end shows
Teen and Senior Fusion Requirements
- Fusion will compete jazz, tap, contemporary and a hip hop number at competitions as a group and will have the opportunity to audition for one small group.
- Required to be at the studio three days per week taking classes in jazz, ballet, tap, hip-hop, contemporary and more
- Guest teachers: Approximately $25 per class
- Tuition: $380 per month
- Approximate minimum company cost: $2000 for convention, costume & competition fees for required routines
Fusion Monthly Payments
Minimum monthly payments for Fusion will be approximately $250.00 per month to be paid on the 15th of each month August 2021 – February 2022, with a final balance due March 15, 2022. This is in addition to your tuition payments.