Mini Stars is our youngest Performing Company comprised of talented dancers ranging in age from 5 - 7 years old. These dancers are chosen by invitation through class observation by Becca and Dani and also through audition.
Mini Stars represents Rhythm Dance Center at talent competitions, conventions, and occasional community performances. Focus and an eagerness to learn is expected of these dancers to maintain the excellence of Mini Stars. This super talented group of dancers lights up the stage with their never ending energy and continually inspires the audience with their contagious enthusiasm!
CURRENT MINI STARS, please click here for your Performing Company Landing Page
Please click here to view the 2022-2023 Performing Company class schedules.
For audition information, visit our Performing Company Auditions page.
Mini Stars Involves:
- Choosing dance as a priority over other extracurricular activities
- Attendance to 3 competitions and/or conventions
- Optional Classes with Guest Teachers at Rhythm Dance Center
- Attendance to Mini Stars Summer Intensive
- Tap the Map Workshop at Rhythm
- Participation in Holiday Show, Company Concert, Year-End Shows
Mini Stars Minimum Requirements:
- Dancers will perform a jazz, tap and hip hop at competitions
- Required to be at the studio two days per week taking classes in jazz, ballet, tap, hip hop and choreography/rehearsal time
- 2022-2023 Tuition: $276 per month (Plus 1 class: $320 per month)
- 2022-2023 approximate minimum company cost: $1300.00 for convention, costume and competition fees for required routines