2021-2022 COVID-19 Studio Guidelines
Click here to see our Covid-19 Protocol Flow Chart for 2021-2022
Policies & Information:
1. Please do not attend dance if you are showing any signs or symptoms of COVID-19
2. Face coverings are optional for students and staff unless following quarantine protocol. Please see the Covid-19 Protocol Flow Chart linked above.
3. You will be notified by email if your dancer is identified as a close contact.
4. Students or staff identified as a close contact are able to return to dance after 3 days from exposure if showing no symptoms. A mask will be required upon their return for the remaining of the 10 days from the date of exposure. Or, after 5 days of exposure and a negative test, you may return without wearing a mask. Please contact us if you have any questions about returning to the studio following an exposure.
5. Please contact us for your class Zoom link if your dancer will need to dance virtually due to quarantine. We ask that you contact us 3 hours prior to your class time in order to receive the link in a timely manner.
6. Use this flowchart to determine when you should contact us and when you should stay home.
7. Dancers are welcome to use our hand sanitizing stations located throughout the studio. Having their own personal hand sanitizer is a great idea, and proper hand washing is always encouraged.
Studio Air Quality:
Through Global Plasma Solutions, Ionization kits were installed in all our air units last year. This air purification system demonstrates a 99.4% reduction rate on all viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19).
We have the capability to host all classes virtually, but will only log into Zoom when necessary and by parent request a minimum of 3 hours prior to the start of class. The virtual option will only be used for dancers unable to attend in person due to being sick or having to quarantine due to an exposure. We will not log into Zoom for each class on a regular basis.